Manufacturing Engineer/ 5-axis CNC Programmer
- Experience Programming Aerospace parts using Customer supplied Drawings, CAD Models, Parts lists and Specifications.
- Strong CAD/CAM software background. Preferably Mastercam, Catia, or NX.
- Experience Programming parts for 3, 4 and 5 Axis Machining Centers.
- Experience Programming parts made from Materials Ranging from Aluminum to Titanium.
- Demonstrates a professional and positive attitude as well as enthusiasm for continuous improvement
- Demonstrates strong time management skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
Salary depending on experience. If interested, submit a resume through the contact form on our “Contact Us” page or call Jerry Soots at 704-489-2206